Add a ray of sunshine to your everyday. Make a space for yourself. Sit back and unwind in your Sōl massage chair. Quiet your body and mind while you let Sōl’s L-track massage relieve your shoulders, low back, glutes, and hamstrings. Proprietary Comfort Wave™ motion uses traditional Chinese side-to-side massaging to boost energy and improve circulation. Air cells in the attached leg rest gently knead and relieve tight calves. The Sōl features programmed and manual sessions and a conveniently located USB port for charging your smart device. Sōl: complete comfort at an economical price.
Sōl Massage Chair Features
- In addition to kneading, tapping, and rolling, Sōl offers a proprietary side-to-side “Comfort Wave” movement.
- The L-Track is designed to trace the natural curves of the human body, allowing Sōl to effectively massage your neck, low back, glutes, and hamstrings.
- The therapeutic air massage targets your legs and hips providing tension relief for your lower body.
- Deep, relaxing, infrared therapy warms your lower back, increasing blood flow and providing soothing relief where you need it most.
- With a push of a button the seat back reclines to True Zero Gravity® and elevates your legs to a position that is comfortable and therapeutic.
- The easy-to-use controls offer customized massage and seating settings.
- The USB port offers convenient access for charging so you can recharge your devices while you recharge your body.
Sōl Massage Chair Specifications and Warranty
- Reclined: 58″ (147 cm) L x 27″ (68.5 cm) W x 30″ (71 cm) H
- Upright: 46″ (117 cm) L x 27″ (68.5 cm) W x 35″ (89 cm) H
- Seat Width: 17″ (43 cm)
- Seat Depth: 15.5″ (40 cm)
- Weight (Net) 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Weight (Boxed) 143 lbs (65 kg)
- 120 Volts AC / 60 Hertz (USA and Canada Recliners)
- Synthetic Leather
- User Weight Limit 190 lbs (85 kg)
- User Height Range 5’0″-6’2″
- Reclining Angle: Approximately 123° to 157° against flat floor
- Stroke Length: 45″ (114 cm)
- 2 Pre-Programed Sessions
- Program Timer: Approximately 15 minutes
- 5 Manual Massage Types
- Designed and developed in Boulder, Colorado
- Model Number P1900
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 3-Year Limited Repair or Replacement Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.